Canon EF 35mm 2.0 IS USM
Canon EF 35mm 2.0 IS USM
The EF 35mm f/2.0 IS USM Standard Prime Lens is a very useful and a good quality lens by Canon. A modern day update to a versatile, compact and lightweight wide-angle lens, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM is incredibly bright and offers image stabilization, superb image quality and construction perfect for use on any EOS digital camera. With a redesigned mechanical and optical structure, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM features a GMo aspherical lens element for high image quality with improved performance in the periphery. It incorporates a rear focus system and ring-type USM for faster, more precise autofocus performance. Full-time manual focus enables manual focusing while in AF mode, a micro-stepping drive provides quieter operation and a low speed focus drive delivers optimal results for video shooting. Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system delivers the equivalent effect of 4 stops and can detect normal shooting or panning, and automatically switches to the optimal IS mode. Compact and lightweight, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM has an 8-blade circular aperture diaphragm for soft backgrounds, a minimum focusing distance of 0.79 ft./0.24m, plus optimized lens coatings for minimized ghosting and flare.
- Hybrid Image Stabilization (IS) - Canon's Hybrid IS provides four stops of effective shutter speed compensation for both types of camera shake when shooting macro photography: angular and shift. This means you can shoot in dimmer conditions, capturing images with shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- Glass Molded Aspherical Element (GMo) - A single Glass Molded (GMo) aspherical lens element achieves high image quality with improved performance in the edges of the lens.
- Rear Focusing & Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) - A ring-type USM, high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms, and rear-focusing system combine to enable silent and fast autofocusing to help you focus right on the action.
- Full-Time Manual Focus in AF Mode - With this lens, you have access to full-time manual focus for manual adjustment even while in AF mode.
- Micro‐Stepping Drive Aperture - The construction of the aperture mechanism uses micro-stepping drive control for quieter operation during each shot.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.48" - This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.48" (24 cm).
- 8x Circular Diaphragm Blades - With eight circular blades, the lens' diaphragm delivers very pleasant, soft bokeh background effects.
|Product Name||Canon EF 35mm 2.0 IS USM|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|