- Ideal for time-lapse photography including blooming flowers and astrophotography
- Remote switch with a 2.6-foot cord
- Self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and exposure-count setting features
- Easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb
- LCD panel can also be illuminated
Canon Remote TC-80N3 Interval Timer
Out of stock
Canon TC80N3 Timer Remote Control for EOS D30, D60, D10, 1D, 1V & 20D SLR Cameras
This is a remote switch with a 2.6 feet cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure count setting feature. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 sec. to 99 hrs., 59 min., 59 sec. The plug for connection to the EOS-3 has a quick lock feature. A new dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The rear of the Controller has a hole to keep the EOS-3's remote control socket cap.
|Product Name||Canon Remote TC-80N3 Interval Timer|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|
Write Your Own Review
Push your content here...