Nikon AF-S Micro 105mm 2.8G VR
Nikon AF-S 105mm 2.8G VR Micro
The Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF Lens is a macro lens that is equipped with SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and VR (Vibration Reduction) systems. The VRII function minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and quick switching between autofocus and manual operation. The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front lens element, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Close-up. The Nano Crystal Coat ensures superior optical performance by virtually eliminating internal lens element reflections.
- The world’s first macro lens featuring Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile for all photographic situations.
- Provides continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions.
- New VR II Vibration Reduction allows photographers to shoot hand-held at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than otherwise possible, providing sharper images in general and close-up photography.
- High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved color, contrast and clarity.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range.
- Non-rotating front design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
|Product Name||Nikon AF-S Micro 105mm 2.8G VR|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|